Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 August 2016

DV 138 Pretty In Pink

We are sponsored today by All Dressed Up for our Pretty In Pink challenge. We were lucky enough to have one of their gorgeous images to use in the challenge. I chose Fairy Flowers.

138 Pretty In Pink

I coloured her with copics and used some Stabilo fine point pens for the flower which were very small because of the size I printed the image at.

She is matted onto some pink mirri cut with a spellbinders label die. The diecut area in the corner is one of Tim Holtz’s Mixed Media dies and the sentiment die is another Spellbinder die.

I am entering this into:-

Come and Get It - Punches and Dies
C.R.A.F.T. - #376 Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - #125 Things With Wings
Crafting with An Attitude - #18 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a Digi or Stamp
Crafty Girls’ Creations - #24 Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Aug: Anything Goes with Dies
Stamping Sensations - Aug: Anything Goes
Star Stampz - Add a Sentiment
Through The Purple Haze - #106 Anything Goes

TW BLOG Signature

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely. I think the way you have used die cuts is inspired and the image is adorable.
    Glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the coloring and the dies. Thanks for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Lin love the sweet image .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lin! Your little fairy image is pure delight! Love all the glittery happiness and the pretty detail in her wings. Your choice of die cuts is really pretty! A lovely card design! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes with a Stamp or Digi". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Lin! I love the die-cut corner!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) Your die cuts are amazing, and I love the touch of sparkle you've added :) Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation for our challenge this month Lin, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha! No sign of Captcha on your blog! Hooray!!

    love M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and I love the glitter wings. Thank you for sharing it with us at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling little image 0 love the glitter! Thanks, Lin for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! What a cute card. So lovelyfeeling.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails