Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 21 September 2015

CCM 148 Make It Sparkle

Our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers is Make it Sparkle.

Make It Sparkle FF

I thought it was the perfect challenge for my first Christmas Card of 2015. My image is called Silver Fairy by Wee Stamps, and I coloured her with copics, and then glittered her wings with glamour dust. I have glamour dusted my mats and the sentiment diecut as well.

The papers are Trimcraft’s First Edition Silent Night paper pad which I am pretty sure I have had for over two years now! I am determined not to buy any more papers for Christmas until I have used up the ones I already have…… that should take me a good few years!

My diecuts are ‘Tis The Season’ Penny Black… the Snowflake with the tree type points is from Marianne and the 7 pointed one is from Joy Crafts.

I am entering this into:-

Allsorts Challenge – #329 Sparkle
Aud Sentiments – #140 Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T. – #329 Add Some Bling
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards – #100 Celebration
Crafty Catz – #293 Special Occasion
Digitally Sweet – #142 Anything With Wings
Fussy and Fancy – #148 Fantasy
Just Add Ink – #128 Glimmer
Wags ‘n Whiskers – #162 Glitter/Sparkle
Winter Wonderland – A Christmas Fairy

LIN W

10 comments:

  1. A stunning card Lin. Your Whimsy Fairy is beautiful and the glitter on her wings really brings her to life. Your papers are gorgeous and I love your stripy snowflakes. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lin love sweet fairy she just adorable with her sparkle.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with lots of sparkle, Beautiful colours too.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.

    If you are interested Mervi’s Candy & Challenge is going on at my blog till the end of September;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card as always Lin. Thanks for all the info on the dies.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love all the sparkle it is so delicate, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card , I do adore that image x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous card Lin. That image is beautifully coloured. Love your layout collur choices and all that bling. A real WOW card.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Pretty,your card is perfect for our Celebration challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal , thanks for joining us : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails