Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 15 October 2013

ABC X for Xtra Special

We are sponsored at ABC this time by Bunny Zoe with a £10 gift certificate for her store, and also by The Paper Shelter with some of their fabulous digital images, one of which I have used on my card this time.

Our theme is Xtra Special, so we’d like to see creations made for those special occasions in our life. (eg. Wedding, New Baby, Birthday, Engagement, etc), and I have gone for a new baby card.

SAM_9141

My image called Enchanted Dream was coloured with my copics and promarkers. I am annoyed at my spots on the mushroom. I accidentally coloured them in with a dark red! I meant them to be white. I used a white pigment ink pen and when I first went over them they were a lovely bright white, but the pigment ink must have sucked up the red beneath it…… NOTE to self, don’t use white ink over a very very dark colour, in fact don’t make the mistake in the first place.

My background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs, and the fancy mat and background mat are cut from some gorgeous touchy feely velvet effect paper from K & Co, which has been sitting in my stash for even longer than the besom on my earlier card! Another NOTE to self, stop hording and start using!

Because the lavender paper is SO lush and because I didn’t want to just waste it behind the background paper I cut the die cut from the centre of it before sticking it all down. A sentiment created on my pc, and some frantage finished it off.

I am entering this into the following:-

2 Sisters Challenge – #165 Anything Goes

7 Kids Challenge – Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody – #31 Anything Goes

Craftitude – #50 Anything Goes letter S (sleeping baby?)

Inkspirational – #41 Anything Goes

Joanna Sheen – So Sweet

Robin’s Fetish – #181 Square Cards Only

Stampin’ for the Weekend – Anything Goes

The Crafty Bloggers Network – Anything Goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters – Anything Goes

LIN W

16 comments:

  1. Your image is so sweet and a gorgeous card! Love Frantage. Thank you for joining us at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com and good luck. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lin. You are a clever bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty, a gorgeous image and a beautiful treasure for someone to keep, thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. love the pigment pen use too. thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real sweet New Arrival card, love the colouring of the beautiful image.
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left me the other day. You asked about the ribbons, They were from my box, I collect trimmings so sorry cannot say where they came from etc.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is beautiful Lin, and the white (pink) dots look great to me. I would have thought that was what intended:O)! Fabulous die cut and love the flowers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too precious with beautiful colouring and design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gorgeous card thankyou for joining us at our challenge this fortnight at craftitude good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just PRECIOUS! Love your colors and design! So adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the colors. The paper with the flowers in the corner is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW What a great.......beautiful project.......love all the colors......We really appreciate you taking the time to enter our weekly challenge over on Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 181 SQUARE CARDS ONLY ...........wish you good luck in the draw and really hope you join us again!!!!!

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable image and pretty design.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous background paper, love the images. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lin, what a pretty card and so beautifully colored and I just adore those die cuts so intricate.
    Hope all is well with you

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning card , gorgeous colours and background. Thank you for joining us at CBN challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails