Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 June 2011

Nightmare Windows Update!

I have had a nightmare couple of weeks following a Windows 7 update that my PC appeared to have issues with. It completely killed the OS stone dead and I had to reformat. It has taken me over a week to get email back, and bookmarks etc. It’s still not running 100% smoothly but I am so behind already with my DT comments. So if you are a fellow teamie, my apologies for not having been around your blogs for a bit. Also apologies to my team at The ABC Challenge as I should have been uploading a card for them a couple of weeks back and I just couldn’t access my files from my pc to do so.

It’s obviously way too late now to be entering any challenges with this as I clearly made it to be uploaded to my blog almost a fortnight ago now, but just in case anyone clicked on my name on the ABC blog expecting to find my Wedding themed card here it is!

ABC W for Wedding WM

The papers are from Bearly Mine, which I printed out at 8” and then again at 6” so that I wouldn’t lose the beauty of the border by chopping it off. The image is a Bentley Bear digi that I downloaded. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the sentiment was part of the Bentley download, printed onto and then trimmed out using a nestie.

Floral

Sentiment

The two little images inside the hearts are both printed onto shrink plastic and then shrunk. The top one is a repeat of the main image and the bottom one is a church stamp from Cuddly Buddly.

Hearts 2

Hearts 1

It’s so long ago now I can’t even remember how I coloured it, lol, but I believe it was prismas and OMS, certainly looks like that when I enlarge the image anyhow! I can’t check as the card went off to be given to a friend of my Daughter for her wedding day.  The main image has been matted onto toning colours of DCWV card which I cut out with various sizes of one of the Go Kreate Dies. At least the bride loved the card apparently!

My Daughter created the rhyme herself, and I am including it just so you can see how lovely the Bearly Mine papers look on the inside of the card.

T for Two Inside WM

I am hoping to be back later with this fortnight’s card for the Lexi Creations Challenge so watch this space, lol.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

2 comments:

  1. Well Lin you've done it again another beautiful card wow amazing love the shrink plactic embellies great idea and looks fab
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card, stunning! Love the inside of the card. The verse is quite wonderful, your daughter has talent!

    glenda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails